What graduate exams do I need to take?

For most applicants the GRE test is required for admission to the Department of Economics. Iowa State undergraduate students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher who are seeking admission to the MSAE are not required to submit GRE scores.

If you need to take the GRE, it is important to take it as early as possible. Information on the GRE can be obtained by visiting their website. The Institution Code for Iowa State University is R6306. No major code is needed.