Zach Schuman, Crooks, SD
Major in agricultural business
Ag business provided me with a lot of flexibility in my career choice, which was important because I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do when I joined the real world. The diversity within the various activities I have experienced during my college experience has made me a better student and has provided me with insight and tools that will carry over into my future as well.
Iowa State Experience:
- Ag Business Club, Sponsor Relations Committee Chair, Travel Committee Chair
- Agricultural Marketing and Management Organization
- ISU Wrestling Club, intramural championship
- Bacon Expo, Public Relations Committee
- Iowa State Ambassadors
- Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting
- Study Abroad in Argentina
- Merchandising Intern, Archer Daniels Midland, Memphis, TN
Career Goal: I’ll pursue a career in merchandising, trading, or sales, to get involved with a company that allows me to grow and progress throughout my career and to make a positive impact on the industry.