Nate Christenson, Granger, IA
Major in agricultural business, agronomy, economics
My involvement with organizations, clubs, and work experiences at Iowa State have not only helped to apply the academic knowledge I’ve gained in the classroom, but have also
developed my professional and personal skills more than I would have ever thought possible. The opportunities to make the most out of your college experience are endless.
Iowa State Experience:
- Residence Hall floor treasurer
- Ag Business Club, Professional Meetings committee, Quiz Bowl, Iowa State crops judging team
- Agricultural Marketing and Management Organization
- Agronomy club
- Undergraduate research assistant
- Teaching assistant for Econ 230
- Agronomy Intern, West Central Cooperative
- Chemical Sales Intern, BASF
I hope to start my career in the agriculture industry either in agronomy sales or risk management with aspirations of returning to the family farm someday.