John F. Timmons Professor of Environmental and Resource Economics
Awards and Honors
- John F. Timmons Endowed Professorship in Environmental and Resource Economics, February 2016-present
- Director of Graduate Education, 2017-2018
- Associate Editor, Marine Resource Economics, 2015-present
- Editorial Council, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2014-present
- Editorial Council, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2016-present
- Co-Editor, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2009-2014
- Cap-and-trade under transactions costs and factor irreversibility, Economic Theory, 64 (2017): 357-407, with Rajesh Singh.
- Harvest efficiency and fishery discards under harvest uncertainty and trading restrictions, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 70 (2015): 72-91, with Rajesh Singh.
- Cap-and-trade bycatch management with costly avoidance and stock uncertainty, Marine Resource Economics, 30 (2015): 97-119, with Rajesh Singh.
- Information sharing and cooperative search in fisheries, Environmental and Resource Economics, 58 (2014): 353-372, with Keith Evans.
Area of Expertise:
Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics
Environmental and Ecological Economics
Ph.D., University of Maryland, 1995
B.Sc., University of Alberta, 1989