Virtual workshop: March 19, 2021
Paper submission deadline: Dec. 20, 2020
Appropriate topics include, but are not limited to:
- Digital market and platform design
- Measurement and effects of the digital economy
- Competition in digital industries
- Economics of privacy, data security, data integrity and surveillance
- Uses of digital data for economic analyses
Papers with an empirical application are especially suitable for this workshop. Submissions from researchers with and without NBER affiliations, from early career scholars, and from researchers from under-represented groups are welcome.
If you would like to submit a paper, please upload a copy here
http://www.nber.org/confsubmit/backend/cfp?id=EoDs21 by Dec. 20, 2020.
Questions can be directed to Rob Shannon (firstname.lastname@example.org)