The Iowa State Conference on Race and Ethnicity (ISCORE) welcomes proposals on race and ethnicity.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
2. Abstract of 200 words or less to be used in the conference program
3. Presenter(s) information:
- Name as it should appear in the program
- Job title or academic classification (graduate, senior, junior, etc.)
- Department or major
- Contact information of presenter(s) (mailing address, phone number and email)
4. Students only: Name of your professional mentor assisting you through the process. A professional mentor is a staff or faculty member you have consulted regarding your presentation for topic selection, presentation review, development of learning outcomes, etc.
5. Provide 1–2 learning outcomes
Notification and acceptance will be sent by Friday, December 16.