Location: Gallery, Memorial Union
Description: Faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students interested in learning how the I-Corps program can help you explore the commercial potential of your research discovery or innovation and increase its impact are encouraged to attend. In this presentation we will overview the I-Corps program and our process for participation by students, post-docs, staff, and faculty. One may choose to attend either session (Sep. 11 or Sep. 12).
- Overview of the I-Corps Program
- Application process and timeline
- Curriculum overview
- Benefits of participation, including additional
- funding and program opportunities
- Microgrants are available for accepted cohort members.