Calls For Application are open for Health Policy Research Scholars, a national leadership development program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Over the course of the four- to five-year program, scholars will:
- Receive an annual stipend of $30,000 for up to four years
- Establish and strengthen professional ties to leaders in public health, policy, equity, and many other fields and professions
- Continue working from their home institution and applying new learnings in real time
- Receive dissertation support and mentoring
- Be eligible for an additional dissertation grant of up to $10,000