Join us this fall semester as we work to accomplish our writing goals together. We will leverage peer accountability to help provide you the space to work on projects, manuscripts, curriculum, dissertations, etc. Additionally, Smile and Write is a way to connect with your peers during a time of increased remoteness. Putting these dates on your calendar and having the peer accountability is a way to carve out time for you and your career progression.
Smile and Write format:
- Register ahead of time and you will be sent a zoom link to use for the session.
- Once you have logged in, we ask that your video be turned on. Doing this helps to assure accountability and can keep us from distraction.
- At the end of each session we will take a brief bit of time to share progress and discuss goals for the next week.
- Friday, October 9, 2020; 12:00-2:00pm
- Friday, October 16, 2020; 12:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020; 2:00-4:00pm
- Thursday, October 29, 2020; 11:00am-1:00pm
- Friday, November 6, 2020; 12:00-2:00pm
- Monday, November 9, 2020; 9:00-11:00am
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020; 11:00am-1:00pm
For more information, contact Katharine Hensley, faculty success coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 294-8823.