The third annual NBER Economics of AI conference will be held in Toronto Sept. 26-27, 2019.
Submission deadline: May 31, 2019 http://papers.nber.org/confsubmit/backend/cfp?id=AIf19
Papers and video of presentations at the two previous conferences are available at
Submissions are welcome on any topic related to the economics of AI, including (but not limited to):
• The impact of AI on business practices and government policy
• The adoption and diffusion of AI
• How AI might impact the labour market (including via automation)
• AI and inequality
• Macroeconomic impact of AI
• The regulation of AI
• Privacy and security of AI
• AI and discrimination
• AI and education
• The use of AI to improve decision-making
• The use of machine learning in economics
• Market design with AI
Submissions may represent original research or overviews providing a research agenda.
More information: Avi Goldfarb (email@example.com ) or Carl Beck at the NBER Conference Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).