COVID-19 Information for Faculty and Staff
Administrative help for staff and faculty
- Canvas: Please continue to email Lydia Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org) clear instructions and corresponding files to post for Canvas, or other platforms that you have worked together on.
- Curriculum: Please forward email documentation of major and minor curriculum or other changes to Lydia to update internal records. If possible, (I.e. student is not graduating this spring) have students wait until normal operations are resumed.
- Newsletter items: Send newsletter items as usual to Deb Gruca (email@example.com) by Thursday noon for the department newsletter or to Lydia by Friday at 4:30 for the undergrad newsletter as these will continue to be sent out on Fridays and Mondays.
All university employees have access to WebEx. It can be accessed through Okta (login.iastate.edu.) You might have to search for the WebEx Premium applet.
- You can also find a link to WebEx and Zoom here
- Quick Start Webex Meetings pdf
- Quick Start Guide_WebexPersonalRoom pdf
- Webex Essentials Guide pdf
Keep Community, Stay Informed, and Be Well
ISU WellBeing is launching this campaign during remote work, online instruction, and social distancing at ISU. Focusing on and prioritizing our wellbeing is essential. This tool is a great resource for Iowa State employees to navigate the many changes to their daily lives due to the COVID-19 global outbreak.
Important Technology Information
Most Iowa State University resources are easily accessible with just an internet connection, but may require some setup. Before you begin working remotely, understand what you will need to do to access ISU technology resources off-campus. Find more information about working securely when at a remote location and get guidance on conducting research during the COVID-19 outbreak.