Research Staff (2 or 3 positions)
Application deadline: Jan. 4, 2019
- A Ph.D. degree in field of economics or finance (obtained by June30, 2019).
- Priority will be given to fields of specialization in monetary economics, international finance, and labor economics.
- Strong potential and capabilities in conducting research independently and in applying econometric methods.
- Advanced level of English proficiency.
Applicants shall not be in any of the circumstances stipulated in Items 1 to 9, Para 1, Article 9 of the Regulations Governing Personnel Management of the Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- A photocopy of the candidate’s R.O.C. (Taiwan) I. D. card.
- A copy of curriculum vitae in the CBC format (please check the Chinese version of job opening announcement for the downloadable file).
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography(written in English).
- A photocopy of the Ph.D. degree certificate or an advisor’s letter showing that such a certificate can be obtained before June 30, 2019.
- Academic transcript of the Ph.D. degree.
- A copy of the Ph.D. dissertation or recent publications.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A most-recent copy of proof of English proficiency (e.g.,TOEFL, TOEIC, GEPT, etc.)(except for those who have earned a Ph. D. degree in an English-speaking country).
- A copy of proof of related work experience, if any.
More information: Personnel Office, Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan), No. 2, Section 1, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10066, Taiwan, R.O.C.TEL:(02)2357-1854 http://www.cbc.gov.tw