Papers and video of presentations at the two previous conferences are available at
Submissions are welcome on any topic related to the economics of AI, including (but not limited to):
• The impact of AI on business practices and government policy
• The adoption and diffusion of AI
• How AI might impact the labour market (including via automation)
• AI and inequality
• Macroeconomic impact of AI
• The regulation of AI
• Privacy and security of AI
• AI and discrimination
• AI and education
• The use of AI to improve decision-making
• The use of machine learning in economics
• Market design with AI
Submissions may represent original research or overviews providing a research agenda.
More information: Avi Goldfarb (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Carl Beck at the NBER Conference Department (email@example.com).