Undergraduate students travel to annual undergraduate research meetings and conferences:
Midwest Economics Association meetings, Chicago, IL
- March 31-April 2, 2017
- Dylan Roth and Jacob Gerlach presented "The Impact of Extra-Curricular Involvement in High School on Future Outcomes."
- Gerald Healy and J.R. Tan presented "Market Power in U.S. and European Professional Sports Leagues."
- Jasmine Francois and Melvin Masinde presented "Retail Firm Sales, Entry and Exit in Urban and Rural Markets, 1991-2011."
Dallas Federal Reserve Bank, Dallas, TX
- April, 2017
- Sanjana Ravi, economics senior, presented her paper "The Scarring of Youth Joblessness in Sri Lanka."
Agricultural & Applied Economics Association meetings, Boston, MA
- July 30-Aug. 1, 2017
- John Maubach, a senior in Ag Business, won first place in the Earl O. Heady Spreadsheet competition with "Commodity Teaching Tool."