Reed Burres, Humboldt, IA
Senior in agricultural business and international agriculture
From the first time I entered Agronomy Hall to take the written portion of the test I knew that I had found the right place for me and ever since that day I knew that Iowa State University was the place for me!
Iowa State Experience:
- Ag Business Club, Recruitment and Social Committee
- Agricultural Marketing and Management Org.
- Economics Club, Secretary
- Agronomy Club
- Investment Group
- CALS Ambassador
- Beta Sigma Psi Fraternity, Corresponding Secretary, Public Relations Chair, President
- American FFA Degree
- Dean’s List
- Study abroad in Argentina
- Operations Intern, NEW Cooperative
Career Goal: After graduation from Iowa State, I want to work as a crop insurance specialist and become licensed in real estate and appraisal.