Kimberly Dornbier, Garner, IA
Junior in agricultural business
I was raised on a diversified grain and livestock family farm and was involved in farm entrepreneurship, where I had complete management responsibilities for 23 acres of the family farm, including marketing the crop, deciding optimal time to sell, analyzing crop yields, moisture, and test weight.
Iowa State Experience:
- Alpha Zeta, New Member Committee
- Bacon Expo, Education Co-Chair
- Sigma Alpha Delta (Agricultural Sorority), Social Chair, Philanthropy Committee
- Ag Business Club, Travel Committee, Social/Recruitment Comm., Fall Industry Tour
- Block & Bridle Club, Philanthropy Co-Chair, Iowa Swine Jackpot Series, Jr. Board member
- Study Abroad in Spain
- Commodity Merchandiser Intern, ADM, Enderlin, ND
- Grain Accounting and Fin. Intern, MaxYield Co-op, West Bend, IA
Career Goal: Upon graduation, I hope to obtain a position as a commodity merchandiser or financial loan officer.